Ciranova Vintage is a waterborne reaction stain to give a weathered‘ vintage’ look to wood that contains tannin.
Range of application
Industrial application for wood flooring and wood panels. Only for interior use.
Prepare the wood according the rules of the art and remove the sanding dust carefully.
- Stir before use and mix separate batches to ensure the color consistency.
- Do not work out of the container.
- Use a sprayer and apply a generous coat around 50 - 60g/m2.
- Even out in the direction of the grain.
- After complete reaction time, take off the excess of pigments with a scotch-brite or light sanding.
Afterwards the Vintage color can be protected with UV Oil, Natural Oil or wax.
Respect reaction time.
The final color depends on the type of wood, sanding, wood preparation and the applied quantity. For this reason its always recommended to make a test first before starting production.
Only use stainless material.
Clean all material immediately after use.
*BE CAREFUL: the product is corrosive.