Pink Blocker 2C
PINK BLOCKER 2C is a special water based reactive product to “discolor” and “block” the pink and red effect on wood.
Range of application
Industrial application for wood flooring and wood panels. Only for interior use.
Prepare the wood according the rules of the art and remove the sanding dust carefully.
- Mix the PINK BLOCKER CLEAR with the PINK BLOCKER STAIN 1/1.
- During the application of the stain, stir regularly.
- Stir well before use.
- Spraying : apply +/-50 - 60g/m2, even out with a brush.
- Manual application: apply the PINK BLOCKER 2C +/- 50 - 60g/m2 with a brush in the direction of the wood fiber, even out with a brush.
- After reaction time and a slight polish, application of a stain is possible.
After respecting the reaction time, it is recommended to apply 1 coat of Ecofix or Oculto to block the color before protecting with an oil or a lacquer.
Depending on the redness of the wood you can adjust the recommended application quantity. For this reason it is always recommended to make a test first before starting production.
Only use stainless material.
Clean immediately after use.
After complete reaction time, smooth the surface with a pad or wire brush.